Senior Manager, Optimization
Walmart Stores SAN BRUNO, CA
About the Job
The Senior Optimization Manager will possess an eye for detail and a mind that is both analytical and creative. We’re looking for someone with experience taking a hypothesis-driven, data-centric approach to improve the metrics that matter most to our business. You should have a strong business acumen and hands-on experience with web & customer service data to understand the big picture and are effective at leading discovery efforts to understand member goals and shape them into digital initiatives. This individual helps determine the most effective use of web enabled technologies to generate member insights by using contact center data. They will also be responsible for developing strategic and actionable recommendations to improve member experience by identifying key trends and sentiment.
- 5+ years of experience working in an e-commerce environment at the intersection of site conversion/optimization tactics and product management
- Innovative thinker and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong in web analytics and any session replay tools (preferably Tealeaf)
- Experience in text analytics or mining of unstructured data
- Experience with SQL, R , Python & any data visualization tool
- 2+ years experience working with customer service data
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Computer Applications, or related field and 2 years of experience in strategy consulting, product management or analytics; OR Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Computer Applications, or related field and 5 years of experience in strategy consulting, product management or analytics.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Walmart Global eCommerce is comprised of Walmart.com, VUDU, SamsClub.com, and our technical powerhouse @WalmartLabs. Here, innovators incubate next gen e-commerce solutions in real-time. We integrate online, physical, and mobile shopping experiences for billions of customers around the globe. How do we do it? We continuously build and invest in new technology including open source tools and big data innovations. Data scientists, front and back-end engineers, product managers, and web and UX/UI teams collaborate alongside e-commerce experts to envision, prototype, and bring revolutionary ideas to life in a dynamic, flexible and fun work culture.