Software Engineer 3
Walmart Stores SUNNYVALE, CA
About the Job
- Assists in providing guidance to small groups of two to three engineers, including offshore associates, for assigned Engineering projects
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Software Engineering and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages small to large-sized complex projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in the discovery phase of small to medium-sized projects to come up with high level design
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides support to the business
- Troubleshoots business and production issues
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years experience building scalable ecommerce applications or mobile software
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Please add text
Walmart Global eCommerce is comprised of Walmart.com, VUDU, SamsClub.com, and our technical powerhouse @WalmartLabs. Here, innovators incubate next gen e-commerce solutions in real-time. We integrate online, physical, and mobile shopping experiences for billions of customers around the globe. How do we do it? We continuously build and invest in new technology including open source tools and big data innovations. Data scientists, front and back-end engineers, product managers, and web and UX/UI teams collaborate alongside e-commerce experts to envision, prototype, and bring revolutionary ideas to life in a dynamic, flexible and fun work culture.
We are looking for Software Engineer (Back End) for the capacity and scheduling management team. You will be responsible for designing and developing highly scalable e-commerce applications.
• Use proven best practices to design and develop applications
• Work with architect and product visionaries to design, prototype and build highly scalable solution
• Leverage test driven development approach to ensure your software deliverables are as expected
• Build CI/CD pipeline which will allow QE team to test and report issues at a fast pace and shorten delivery time
We have start up culture and are looking to grow our team of Software Engineers who are passionate and are looking to learn and grow in a team-oriented environment. We take pride in building products that support multiple Walmart business units such as Walmart US, Walmart Canada, Walmart Mexico, ASDA UK, etc...
Sounds interesting? We would love to talk to you about this opportunity