Senior Director, Product Management - Online Grocery
Walmart Stores SAN BRUNO, CA
About the Job
As a Senior Director of Online Grocery, you will run Product for our Grocery business end to end.
You will lead the way in creating new experiences that delight our grocery customers. You will not only be in charge of the digital customer experience but will also ensure that the way we handle orders all the way through fulfillment generates a world class experience for our customers. You will operate in a high growth space with a rapidly changing landscape that will require you to constantly adapt, learn and reposition the teams to better serve our customers.
As the Product leader for Online Grocery, you will gain a deep understanding of how the service works from start to finish. You will fully understand our web and app experiences, you will have thorough knowledge of how we manage orders after our customers checkout, how we pick items off our shelves and how we dispense. Only then would you be able to bring coherence and cohesion to the end to end customer experience through the various teams that you manage and through your partners.
You will lead a team of highly talented and motivated Product Managers. You will demonstrate management skills and leadership through hard lines and dotted lines and foster a team spirit and a highly collaborative environment. You must enable your Product team as well as the cross functional team to work efficiently to quickly prototype and seek customer feedback to validate ideas. You must thrive in the creative process and be deeply analytical to make difficult decisions based on data.
You will work with talented engineering, design and analytics partners. You will build great relationships with these partners to ensure that we build lean and scalable features with clear intent and at high velocity.
You will work with senior business stakeholders to understand the business goals. You will ensure that the Online Grocery roadmap delivers great business value in addition to ever improving the customer experience.
You will ultimately be responsible for the quality of the experience you and your teams ship.
• Work to align the Online Grocery roadmap with our business strategy
• Collaborate and drive internal stakeholders to consensus on what to build
• Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Develop and champion a product vision and product strategy
• Navigate and negotiate through complex business & technology relationships
• Make product decisions based on data, metrics and most importantly, the customer
• Define and influence product designs and overall user experience
• Serve as a thought leader within the team and the broader enterprise
• MBA or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
• 10+ years of experience in eCommerce product management, management consulting, or related field.
• 7+ years supervisory experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Walmart Global eCommerce is comprised of Walmart.com, VUDU, SamsClub.com, and our technical powerhouse @WalmartLabs. Here, innovators incubate next gen e-commerce solutions in real-time. We integrate online, physical, and mobile shopping experiences for billions of customers around the globe. How do we do it? We continuously build and invest in new technology including open source tools and big data innovations. Data scientists, front and back-end engineers, product managers, and web and UX/UI teams collaborate alongside e-commerce experts to envision, prototype, and bring revolutionary ideas to life in a dynamic, flexible and fun work culture.
Seeking a Senior Director to lead Grocery product, end to end.