Senior Product Manager
Walmart Stores SUNNYVALE, CA
About the Job
- Develops and champions a product vision, strategy, and roadmap for a product area in support of corporate goals and objectives
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Product Management
- Drives the product discovery process for large complex, and/or ambiguous projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages vendor relationships
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports product implementation and deployment for large, complex, and ambiguous projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field and 5 years experience in product management, business consulting, or related field
- 2 years supervisory experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Please add text
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
About the Position
Walmart continues to expand its online assortment and experiences at massive scale with new categories and leading sites such as ModCloth, Bonobos and Jet.com. To deliver a superior customer experience across all categories, we need a passionate product leader who will help drive our content strategy to ensure customers can easily find and buy the items they're looking for. Walmart's enterprise product catalog touches millions of users every day, both online and in stores, and ultimately makes the difference between a sale or a bounce.
What You'll do
In this role, you will:
Define product strategy for maintaining the highest quality product content.
Build an effective roadmap and define user stories that support business objectives and user needs.
Work at the confluence of data science, merchandising, taxonomy and engineering to deliver cutting edge solutions at unprecedented scale.
Work closely with stakeholders and engineering to deliver the systems and tools that serve as the "source of truth" for all of Walmart's enterprise product content.
Measure, learn and iterate following feature delivery.
Serve as an internal and external evangelist for your product.