Assistant Manager, Site Operations
Walmart Stores SAN BRUNO, CA
About the Job
Defines and designs Walmart.com Operations processes (for example, supplier interaction, monitoring tracking information)
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Walmart.com Operations and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
Executes process improvement and cross functional projects for Walmart Operations to completion
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
Researches and resolves issues for Walmart.com Operations
Please add text
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Please add text
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
The Item Management Team is responsible for promoting new technologies and processes that empower our customers and business partners to have a seamless experiences.
As an Operations Specialist within the Item Management Services Team, you will be challenged to deliver innovative process improvements which scale and promote performance. You’ll work in a close partnership with the Retail Teams to support their efforts to ensure our customers save money and live better.
Who Are You?
- You have first-rate data analytics skills with a strong focus on execution
- You are a proactive problem solver
- You have the ability to simplify issues into simple actions
- You are attentive to requests and are able to prioritize action items
- Work cross functionally with internal and external partners to provide outstanding customer service
- Monitor and execute data updates across multiple systems
- Diagnose issues across multiply systems and tools
-Proactive Management of Stakeholders through clear communication of Key Issues & Status Updates
- Construct and manage data dashboards for retail teams
- Establish and execute operational KPI’s, SLA’s, and deliverables and ensure they are met
- Develop and communicate processes changes
- Create and maintain reporting and metrics
- Train retails teams and business partners