AP ASM - WM
Walmart Stores FARIBAULT, MN
About the Job
- Controls the unexplained loss of merchandise and improves profitability
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Detects, deters, investigates, and resolves violations of company policies and criminal activities
- Drives sales
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages claims and receiving operations
- Manages facility level training and execution of asset protection, safety functions, and claims and receiving procedures
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to hourly Associates on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards
- Monitors safety and risk controls within a facility
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- For facilities that sell only ammunition and have state specific requirements, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying may require a current state issued Certificate of Eligibility.
- Meets applicable state requirements to work in Asset Protection, such as, minimum age, specialized training, certification and/ or licensing.
- Completion of 2 years of college OR 1 year s experience as a supervisor in a multi-department environment OR 1 year s experience in one of the following areas: accounting, claims, inventory control, systems/upc, personnel, or loss prevention/asset protection in a multi-department environment OR 2 years experience in an asset protection related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 years experience supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing associates; managing associate workload and participating in the hiring and promotion of associates.
- 2 years of investigative experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Criminal Justice, or related field.
- Certification in an asset protection related field (for example, Loss Prevention Qualified, Loss Prevention Certified).
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.