Senior Product Manager
Walmart Stores SUNNYVALE, CA
About the Job
- Develops and champions a product vision, strategy, and roadmap for a product area in support of corporate goals and objectives
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Product Management
- Drives the product discovery process for large complex, and/or ambiguous projects
- Manages vendor relationships
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Supports product implementation and deployment for large, complex, and ambiguous projects
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Please add text
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
In this role, you will:
- Define product strategy for our attribute extraction and enrichment methodology.
- Build an effective roadmap and define user stories that support business objectives and user needs around improved data coverage.
- Work at the confluence of data science, merchandising, taxonomy and engineering to deliver cutting edge solutions at unprecedented scale.
- Smartly leverage a combination of crowdsourcing and machine learning to deliver quality content at scale.
- Work closely with stakeholders and engineering to deliver the systems and tools that serve as the "source of truth" for all of Walmart's enterprise product content.
- Measure, learn and iterate following feature delivery.
- Serve as an internal and external evangelist for your product.