Software Engineer III
Walmart Stores SUNNYVALE, CA
About the Job
- Assists in providing guidance to small groups of two to three engineers, including offshore associates, for assigned Engineering projects
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Software Engineering and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages small to large-sized complex projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in the discovery phase of small to medium-sized projects to come up with high level design
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides support to the business
- Troubleshoots business and production issues
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years experience building scalable ecommerce applications or mobile software
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Please add text
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
As a Sr.Software Engineer @Walmart Labs, you'll ensure the delivery of a world-class e-commerce platform by building tools and services. You'll have the chance to work with many teams (e.g. product development, infrastructure, automation, research) across WalmartLabs. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented engineer, with a passion for building great software products. You'll build a solid, reliable and scalable engineering culture that drives continuous and robust automation. Design and implement tools and processes to scale build/test/release/monitoring efforts across multiple products.