Sr. Product Manager, Attribute Creation Engine
Walmart Stores CARLSBAD, CA
About the Job
We’re looking for a dynamic Senior Product Manager who “gets” user empathy, understands the lifecycle of online products, and can build tools and experiences that deliver on data quality. This PM will identify market opportunities and customer needs, drive roadmaps and requirements, deliver stellar platforms and features, and effectively evangelize the product vision to stakeholders, partners and colleagues alike.
- In-depth knowledge of item data and back-end item data management systems
- Process oriented thinking; builds long-term solutions, not short term fixes
- 3+ years experience in retail
- Undergraduate degree
• 5+ years of experience in product management
• Demonstrated technical acumen with an ability to understand and communicate technology solutions to multiple audiences
• Domain knowledge in ecommerce, online advertising, and/or analytics
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, comfortable presenting to executives, business and engineering.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems or related a
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (ex. VBA)
- Proficiency in at least one database management language (ex. SQL)
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are re-imagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
The Merchant Technology team of engineers, data scientists and product leaders are responsible for the analytics, tools and platforms to support our merchandizing strategies including competitive intelligence, algorithmic pricing, product catalog, marketplace and product search.