Walmart Stores REPUBLIC, MO
About the Job
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Evaluates patients' health condition across and within the full vision center scope of service (for example, visual acuity, visual function and eye health, keratometry, refraction) to ensure proper diagnosis and treatment
- Provides evidence-based vision care to ensure patient's health and well-being
- Provides overall direction
- Represents the company in vision care and patient engagement
- Doctoral degree in Optometry (OD) from accredited optometry school.
- Licensed optometrist in good standing in state of practice.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Completion of a post-graduate year one (PGY-1) in area of emphasis (for example, family practice, low vision care, pediatric or geriatric optometry, ocular disease).
At Walmart, we believe that quality healthcare is the foundation to a better life. To do this we provide our Pharmacists the tools and resources needed to deliver quality healthcare every day. For over 27 years, we’ve maintained our spot at the forefront of the industry’s technological advancements. Between our locations, offers of training and the chance for advancement, we provide opportunity for Pharmacists like no one else. At the end of the day, we’re simply a team dedicated to helping others save money, so that they can live better, healthier lives.