Senior Product Operations Manager
Walmart Stores SAN BRUNO, CA
About the Job
*Develop and refine working rhythms and processes to keep teams running smoothly and efficiently
*Keeps their teams plugged in to broader organization and processes
*Ensures business needs are being met and that projects are successfully moving through the PDLC
*Ensures project manager and senior project manager development and continued successful performance
*Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
*Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field and 5 years of experience in product management, business consulting, or related field .
5+ years full life-cycle Program or Product Management experience
3+ years of eCommerce Program or Product Management experience
Experience with Agile Project Management
Experience leading enterprise programs
Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Ability to manage large, complex projects in an Agile environment.
Comfortable presenting to and persuading at the Director and Vice Presidential level
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Previous product management experience
Comfortable in a fast paced, growing environment
Comfortable with ambiguity
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Develops project management practices
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs
- Ensures project manager development and continued successful performance
- Leads and participates in teams
- Leads the development of eCommerce projects and programs
- Manages geographically distributed teams, off-shore development teams and third-party vendors (for example, software vendors, hardware vendors, photo vendors, content providers)
- Manages multiple highly complex projects (for example, system integrations) or a large complex Global eCommerce program