Principal Product Manager – Marketing Products
Walmart SAN BRUNO, CA
About the Job
As a Principal Product Manager, you will play a unique role to drive product vision, define roadmaps, and work closely with key stakeholders to drive and take Walmart’s Digital Marketing products to next level. You are responsible for bridging business and technology to drive innovation by owning the product lifecycle.
What You'll Do:
• Drive product management for an assigned area in the broad growth and marketing technology area.
• Drive and own the strategic roadmap for the assigned vehicle products. Based on your experience this could be one of SEM, CRM, Display ad or Social ads.
• Partner with key stakeholders to define requirements, drive adoption, lead user acceptance testing, and address business and system issues
• Work with rock star engineering teams in a fast paced, agile development process
• Analyze data to provide actionable insights
• Communicate the benefits and champion the system throughout the organization
• Ability to lead, drive consensus and deliver in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
• Metrics driven, can draw insights from large data sets to iterate over product quickly
• Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly and understand how to drive a high level of focus
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
• Strong experience in designing user experience for customer facing products and building mocks for product ideas
• Experience delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment with a demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
• Able to manage multiple projects and priorities.
• MBA degree or advanced technical degree
• 7+ years product management experience
• 5+ years experience in the broad martech or adtech space
• Experience in SEM technology and/or Display/Social ad technologies
• Experience in e-commerce or retail and web-oriented technology products
Additional Preferred Qualifications
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
The Marketing-Products team works across the business, marketing and technology organization to acquire and engage users through various marketing vehicles (SEM, SEO, Display ads, CRM Audience, Promotions) to Walmart destinations (web, mobile). The team is at the heart of all marketing and digital ad messages to our customers to build a sustainable long term relationship with the customer.