Senior Product Manager, Communication Channels
Walmart Stores SUNNYVALE, CA
About the Job
This team is responsible for optimizing communications across multiple channels, making sure our communications are aligned with our strategic goals and supporting different teams across the company. This platform is used by teams across the company and helps them maintain their connection with our customers on different platforms.
What you'll do
● Developing a product vision, product strategy and product roadmap.
● Using customer & market research, customer and user feedback, customer usage and competitive analysis to identify new product opportunities and enhancements.
● Working with multiple functions to build and evaluate business cases to support product investment decisions.
● Presenting and clearly articulating product strategy to company leadership.
● Researching competition and third party vendors to understand the market dynamics
● Prioritizing, designing and implementing projects and enhancements.
● Leveraging data to make more informed product decisions.
● Work across Walmart's US Ecommerce sites; including http://Walmart.com, Jet.com, Hayneedle.com, Shoes.com and others
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or a related field 7-10 years of experience in product management.
● Familiarity with product/software development methodologies Agile, SCRUM, etc.
● Experience in communications, public relations, or related field
The ideal candidate has prior experience with product management and data analytics. He/she is a strategic thinker, is analytical, detail and results-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic. He/she is a highly motivated self-starter. This individual is an evangelist for his/her product and has a deep understanding of his/her customers’ needs, the product and the competitive landscape. He/she has the confidence and knowledge to successfully own the product. He/she is an excellent communicator and builds strong cross-functional relationships, internally and externally. This individual will be skilled in working across departments to collaborate with Business Managers, User Experience, Application Architects, Engineering Delivery Teams, Project Managers, QA, and Operations teams. His/her product management experience and understanding of agile methodologies is essential to the successful development of requirements and products.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
@WalmartLabs is looking for a strong product manager to lead Communication Channels.