Senior Data Analyst
Walmart Stores SUNNYVALE, CA
About the Job
· Participates in the design and implementation process for new and existing products;
· Leads medium to large enterprise projects from Data standpoint and provide technical lead to junior engineers;
· Develops and maintains Data Analysis Scripts; writes and maintains automation scripts where applicable;
· Tests data and perform business applications Functional System and Integration (End-to-End) tests for new and existing applications;
· Participates in review and approval processes for project deliverables;
· Advises project teams on appropriate approaches to testing delivered products;;
· Provide guidance to development and project teams on the creation of Master Data plans and other Data Analysis related deliverable;
· Assists project teams on identifying the needs for appropriate Data environments and coordinate the establishment of appropriate Data environments;
· Oversees processes for identifying, tracking and reporting the results of test procedures;
· Assists in populating and maintaining Data or Metrics databases;
· Performs regression analysis on Data using existing or by developing new scripts;
· Finds, tracks and prioritizes Data bugs and works toward their resolution;
· Defines and tracks Data metrics;
· Works on more complex and business critical areas of the site;
Senior Analyst who has demonstrated success working with Business and Product teams.
Adept at SQL, Tableau, TeraData, Excel, etc.
Fluent communication and presentation ability.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
Build Data function for CP Product