Walmart Stores SAN BRUNO, CA
About the Job
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Product Management and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Develops and champions a product vision, strategy, and roadmap for a specific product within a product area in support of corporate goals and objectives
• Drives the product discovery process
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Supports product implementation and deployment
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field and 3 years experience in product management, business consulting, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
The Product Manager will help build omni-channel customer experiences that impact millions of customers that is of utmost strategic importance to the organization. This role will get the opportunity to own multiple products to transform the way customers live better by delivering an industry leading digital store experience. Not only will you get to build experiences that touch millions of customers but you also get to see them in action just by walking in store.