Dairy Packaging Operator
Walmart Stores FORT WAYNE, IN
About the Job
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Monitors dairy plant production packaging (for example, resin receiving, bottle make, filling, casing)
- Performing inventory management
- Supports Continuous Improvement throughout the plant
- 1 year's experience in a distribution or production environment (for example, logistics supply chain, dairy plant, food processing or manufacturing).
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year s experience in Continuous Improvement, Lean, Six Sigma or 5S methodology.
- 1 year s experience working with hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and Safe Quality Food (SQF).
- 2 years of packaging experience within a related environment (for example, dairy production, food processing, and manufacturing).
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.