Walmart Stores BENTONVILLE, AR
About the Job
- Conducts legal research and supports management of legal matters
- Demonstrates growing knowledge of legal processes and best practices
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Organizes data and communication for legal requests
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- 2 years work experience in a professional office or legal environment.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 years experience with Walmart systems (i.e., PeopleSoft, Retail Link, ClaimZone).
- 2 years relevant Walmart experience (for example, Investigations, Human Resources, Ethics, administrative support).
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.