Walmart Stores CHINO, CA
About the Job
- Assists in the usage and disposal of hazardous materials and waste (for example, optical coating waste, optical alloy waste, petroleum products, pharmaceutical waste) according to company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Performs preventive, basic and advanced maintenance and repairs on equipment (for example, production equipment, lift trucks, pneumatic systems, material handling equipment, hydraulic equipment, dock equipment, electronic and electrical equipment, HVAC units), facility and grounds according to procedures
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- 1 year's experience working with blueprints, schematics, and equipment manuals OR course work or certification in welding, electrical, mechanical, or industrial electronics and 5 years of experience repairing/maintaining mechanical or electrical equipment in an industrial setting.
- Completion of course work in General Print Reading, Introduction to Electronics, Centrifugal and Positive Displacement Pumps, Fundamentals of Digital Electronics AND completed course work in Applied Digital Electronics, Alternation Current Circuits, Direct Current Circuits, Motors and Transformers, Solid State Theory, Electrical Print Reading, Mechanical Print Reading, Process and Instrumentation Drawings.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 7 years' of experience repairing/maintaining mechanical or electrical equipment in an industrial setting AND experience working with blueprints, schematics, and equipment manuals.
- Associate's Degree in an Applied Technology field (for example, electronics, mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatic, industrial maintenance, industrial technologies)
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.