Walmart Stores PORTERVILLE, CA
About the Job
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Develops and monitors quality control guidelines or procedures for the utilization of the print management system.
- Distributes and maintains expense and sales information
- Processes and documents financial information
- Provides administrative support
- 6 months experience performing Walmart Logistics clerical related responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry) using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing) OR 1 year experience performing clerical related responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry) using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing).
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year experience in bookkeeping (e.g., 10-key, journal entry, accounts payable, financial account reconciliation).
- 2 years experience as an administrative assistant or office manager (e.g., managing schedules, coordinating meetings)
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.