Dairy Maintenance Planner
Walmart Stores FORT WAYNE, IN
About the Job
- Communicates trends and data regarding CMMS
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Develops maintenance plans to follow
- Ensures understanding of maintenance policies and procedures
- Maintains dairy plant equipment in a safe and efficient working condition
- 2 years experience in maintenance planning
- 5 years manufacturing maintenance experience
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year's experience in technical writing
- 1 year's experience with CMMS system, typing, and Microsoft Word and; Excel.
- 1 year's experience with SAP
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.