Senior Manager - SAP FICO Product Development and Engineering
Sam's Club Bengaluru, KA
About the Job
Job Description:Our Team
Global Back Office Solutions @WalmartLabs Bangalore in India is focused on deploying Enterprise solutions across all our global business markets. The team delivers solutions across various domains like Finance, People, Real Estate, Indirect Spend Management, Manufacturing and Retail.
The charter for the Global Back Office Solutions team is to deliver on the goal of Everyday Low Cost (EDLC) by driving efficiency in all the back office processes, through technology. Combining Technologists with Business Analysts and data experts, we build and deploy solutions that support billions of transactions every month.
As an Engineering Manager for Finance domain group@ Walmart Technology Bangalore, you’ll have the opportunity to define, implement, manage and deliver systems that maintain Walmart’s Global Back Office SAP Landscapes and open source technologies. You will have the responsibility for the team that handles both the Basis and App security associates for all the global landscapes. You will interact with Walmart engineering teams across geographies to leverage expertise and deliver successfully across projects.
- Manage a team of Functional associates, Technical associates and Scrum masters focused on the Finance domain group.
- Work with solution architects and help define solution and system architecture
- Guide the team in delivery to ensure adherence to quality and scheduling goals
- Partner with business stakeholders to ensure delivered solutions are fit for use and purpose while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Provide input to Digital enterprise Finance leadership team on both short-term and long-term program planning focused on the organizational goals
- Identify, Improve and optimize opportunities to improve product deployment processes.
- Ensure compliance with security practices/guidelines, and relevant technology standards
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Provides mentoring and development opportunities for associates. Move the team from a project mindset to a product mindset both in planning and delivery