Senior Associate Counsel- Pharmacy Operations
Walmart Stores BENTONVILLE, AR
About the Job
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Designing, implementing and monitoring corporate governance processes and procedures
- Developing and fostering relationships as business partners with client
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Directs legal support for business transactions and projects involving risk
- Identifies, assesses and manages risk to the company
- Manages financial resources and processes
- Provides legal advice to the company
- Provides overall direction
- 11 years legal experience post-degree.
- Law degree from an accredited law school.
- License to practice law in at least one state.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year's experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 5 years working as a lawyer in a corporate Legal department or law firm.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.