Fresh Manager II-Sams
Sam's Club KENOSHA, WI
About the Job
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Creates budgets for sales, expenses, and wages and monitors club indexing, making sure budgeted numbers are achieved, and ensures department staffing levels are within company guidelines.
- Drives sales and profit in Meat, Prepared Food, and Freezer/Cooler area
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures membership growth
- Manages and enforces Sam's Club Meat, Prepared Food, and Freezer/Coolor standards
- Manages club Meat, Prepared Food, and Freezer/Cooler area performance
- Oversees and enforces the execution of food safety standards, cold chain compliance and food merchandise quality
- Plans the production, labor, and execution for major events (for example, holiday, seasonal demands)
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Works as part of the management team
- 2 years' retail fresh experience.
- 2 years' supervisory experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 years' food service management experience.
- 2 years' retail profit and loss statement (P and L) management experience.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.