Product Manager, Innovation, In Club Digital Experiences
Walmart Stores SAN BRUNO, CA
About the Job
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Product Management and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and champions a product vision, strategy, and roadmap for a specific product within a product area in support of corporate goals and objectives
- Drives the product discovery process
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports product implementation and deployment
Additional Preferred Qualifications
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
The Innovation arm of the In Club Digital experiences team is looking for a product manager to drive product discovery and development on behalf of our members, associates, and business. You will have a passion for identifying and thoroughly understanding problem statements through quantitative and qualitative research. Armed with insights, you will develop, validate, and refine product concepts from discovery through execution. This role will have a research team available to test out any hypotheses on a weekly basis, with an expectation for rapid learnings and validation that ensures a solution will maximize impact.
You will drive the product discovery process for large complex, and/or ambiguous projects by collaborating with the Business, User Experience, and Engineering teams during discovery to assess value, usability and feasibility of product features; specifying, prioritizing, and communicating high level and detailed product specifications; and using written specifications, business rules, flows, cases and user experience generated deliverables (for example, prototypes, wireframes, design and copy documents). As the product owner, you will then ensure project specs and timelines are met, while solving for roadblocks along the way.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical understanding; strategy and planning experience, and a strong drive to deliver. You must be a data seeker, a smart risk taker, willing to voice your opinions and unafraid to ask difficult questions. You must be able to effectively communicate and build collaboration at all areas and levels of the business and engineering. The ideal candidate for this role would be entrepreneurial, resourceful, agile and humble.