Walmart Stores SAN BRUNO, CA
About the Job
Driving recruiting efforts in partnership with leadership and fellow recruiters.
• Find, excite, and engage passive candidates; and ensure a superb candidate experience
• Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fuctional and cultural fit
• Regularly track and analyze pipeline and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
• Work with hiring managers and HR partners to drive the selection and offer process
• Provide advice and coaching to hiring managers and interviewers
• Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practice
• 3+ years total professional experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• 2-4+ years’ experience recruiting in a high volume recruiting environment
• Ability to drive meaningful relationships within the business
• Process implementation across teams where none may have existed
• Comfortable working on large scale projects and startups simultaneously
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
You will play a leading role in creatively identifying and engaging top talent, while improving and contributing to our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization. Additionally, you will play a lead role in driving business recruiting requirements for Walmart eCommerce top initiative for hiring Category Specialists.
You’re a risk taker, a dreamer that delivers, you have and can implement big ideas with a positive attitude. You pride yourself on being the first of your friends and colleagues to know what’s happening in the world and staying “in the know.” You have a passion for recruiting. You want to be a part of one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies around where the only constant is change and you have these main skills:
• Deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies and tools to engage passive candidates
• Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage your time effectively
• Passionate about ensuring that each candidate who interviews at our company has a unique and positive experience
• You are jazzed about finding talent in a way someone has not considered before; big dreamer with big ideas