Associate Product Manager
Walmart Stores SUNNYVALE, CA
About the Job
• Develops and champions a vision, strategy, and roadmap for analytics within in SMART forecasting product
• Drives forecast analysis and create exception framework to identify erroneous forecasts and areas of improvements
• Provides visualization framework to Data Scientists and Business Partners
• Works closely with Data Scientists, Engineers to improve forecasts
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Supports product implementation and deployment
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• Master’s in Operations research, Engineering Management, Data Sciences or related field
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
What you'll do
At Walmart Labs, we’re reinventing the world’s leading retail platform, leveraging our unique strengths to deliver the best customer experience wherever our customers shop. Imagine an environment where one line of code, one experiment, or one idea has the power to catapult an entire industry towards a smarter future. Better yet, imagine if that power could be yours, every day. That’s what we do at Walmart Labs.
As a Associate Product Manager in SMART Forecasting team you will play a unique role to drive vision and create roadmap for analytics. You will work closely with key stakeholders to build a comprehensive analytics framework for Smart Forecasting product, and identify areas of improvements.