Manager, Digital Customer Experience
Walmart Stores SAN BRUNO, CA
About the Job
Walmart Online Grocery is looking for an extremely driven Business Manager to support the rapid growth the program is experiencing. The ideal candidate needs to be nimble with data, extremely customer focused, and comfortable interacting with the field operations. For the first six months of this role, expect to be deeply involved with each pillar on the Digital Experience team. During this time, you will develop an intimate understanding of each pillar’s purpose, and overall empathy for the customer. After that, you will support the team prioritize future projects, and ensure access to the data needed to run day to day operations, prioritize feature development, and steer the organizational strategy for the future.
• Create the next generation of rapid fulfillment offerings through informed data analysis
• Manage competing priorities and deliver strategic guidance to the Product organization
• Lead multi-team discussions about trade-offs and potential impact
• Develop digitally native solutions that drive omnichannel experiences
• Deliver solutions! Own the execution end to end. See the project through a 4000+ store launch
• Understand future capabilities of the market and articulate how the business must adapt to serve them
• Form deep knowledge of our site, platform, and communications. Let us know why customers love us and what makes them pull their hair out!
• Plan site activities with inputs from operations and technology leaders. Stays informed on key business initiatives and strategy for Jet.com, Walmart.com and stores.
• Ensure operational objectives are communicated to cross-functional business partners and external partners to raise awareness of business performance
- 2 years supervisory experience or experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations or related field and 3 years experience in operations, project management, or related field OR 5 years experience in operations, project management, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 years experience implementing projects or programs in relevant area.
- Master s degree in Operations, Engineering, Business, or related field.
- Project Management certification.
- Six Sigma White Belt certification.
• Proven track record of success in working for larger companies as well as startups
• Outcome oriented - not reactionary; able to articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
• Strong execution sense - can envision a world different than the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there
• Self-motivated, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Not hesitant to get hands dirty and do whatever is necessary to ensure success
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
- Analyzes environmental factors for project feasibility
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drives execution and implementation of complex eCommerce Operations projects or programs
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Leads the continuous improvement of tools and strategies
- Owns the development and the execution of multiple eCommerce Operations projects or programs
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates