Walmart Stores CLINTON, AR
About the Job
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Executes creative designs and concepts that will advance Merchandising, Marketing, and branding objectives
- Manages the maintenance and direction of small marketing projects under the guidance of Creative leadership
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides support for Senior Designers, Art Directors, and Creative Leads
- At least 3 years of professional experience in design/creative field.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must show examples of work/portfolio.
- Experience in retail or marketing environment.
- Must understanding both print and digital design.
- Ability juggle multiple projects and multiple timelines.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Print production and/or prepress experience is a plus.
- Omni-channel experience is a plus.
The Sam's Club omni-channel team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As one of the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
Looking for a mid-level designer will support our internal creative team and is a problem solver and conceptual thinker. The candidate must have design experience in the retail space and must be efficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Working print experience is a plus.
This role is responsible for creating omni-channel assets - site, emails, social, signage, catalog and more. He/she is organized and a team player, working both independently and in collaboration with cross-functional teams to ensure consistency in quality of work and be able to manage multiple projects to meet timelines and due dates.