Walmart Stores SAN BRUNO, CA
About the Job
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Designs graphic solutions (for example, digital, print) for Walmart projects
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports and maintains the strategic alignment of design programs and assets under the guidance of senior Creative management
- Bachelor s degree in Design, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field and 2 years experience in interactive design or related field OR 4 years experience in interactive design or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 years experience in marketing or advertising within a retail environment.
- 2 years experience managing interactive projects in an online creative or related digital field.
- 2 years experience working with animation software (for example, Adobe Flash, HTML5).
- 3 years experience working with design software (for example, Adobe Creative Suite), including proficiency in advanced functions (for example, multi-layer masking and compositing).
The Sam's Club omni-channel team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
Looking for a senior designer who's a leader, problem solver and conceptual thinker. S/he will support our internal creative team and help mentor designers.The senior designer will create high-level design concepts for omni-channel, such as site, email, social, signage, catalog and more. S/he will collaborate with art directors and cross-functional partners to bring design concept through to completion.