Business Manager-Global Pricing
Walmart Stores SAN BRUNO, CA
About the Job
The Business Manager – Global Pricing, is a member of the Global Pricing Acceleration Team, and will support the development of pricing analyses across various Walmart International markets. She / he will conduct complex analyses on large data sets to identify opportunities to optimize pricing investments to drive an increased return on investment.
• 4+ years of experience
• Graduate degree in Statistics, Math, Economics or MBA
• Experience in statistical analysis
• Strong analytical skills – creative problem solver that can run analyses on large data sets, build complex analytical models using sources of information from disparate sources and deliver comprehensive, balanced & actionable analysis
• Strong oral and written communication skills – including the ability to develop and deliver presentations in a professional and direct manner
• Expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of SAS or R or SPSS
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
• Advanced knowledge of querying, integrating and aggregating large data sets
• Knowledge of SQL, Alteryx, Tableau, Python
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. By bringing together online, mobile, and social with our 11,000+ stores and clubs around the world, Walmart is creating a seamless experience for customers and members to shop in the way that’s most convenient for them—anytime and anywhere. When you combine our unmatched assets in retail with our commitment to building best-in-class eCommerce capabilities, we’re positioned to serve customers in ways no one else can.
As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?