Senior Campus Recruiting Coordinator - Temporary, US eCommerce
Walmart Stores SAN BRUNO, CA
About the Job
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures human resource (HR) compliance
- Facilitates or provides resolution for human resource (HR) inquiries (for example, payroll, benefits)
- Provides administrative support for human resources (HR)
- Provides administrative support for recruitment
- Provides support for human resource (HR) and business data analyses and management
- Supports human resource (HR) information technology
- 1 year experience as an Administrative Assistant, Coordinator, Receptionist, or related field, including 1 year of experience with Microsoft Office products (for example, PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year experience working in Human Resources.
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
The Sr Campus Recruiting Coordinator role is an integral part of Walmart eCommerce. This role directly contributes to the talent acquisition team as part of the overall camps recruiting program. You will serve as an integral partner in managing university recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of Walmart eCommerce. This position is best suited for a dynamic, driven and organized individual who excels in a client-facing role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with and support campus recruiters to deliver on the full-cycle campus recruiting process
- Plan and execute branding events on college/university campuses, manage budgets and track ROI for all events
- Tracking and managing candidates using the MS Office Suite as well as our applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Manage candidate interview process (phone, video, in office, and on-campus), providing all logistical support including room reservations, travel coordination, schedule creation, meal orders, interview packet creation, etc.
- Administer offer letters, managing both the background check and on-boarding process.
- Contact and follow up with candidates throughout the recruiting cycle
- Candidate experience advocate
- Work with the Campus Recruiting Senior Manager as well as the People Experience team to facilitate an engaging summer intern program including event planning, organizing professional development opportunities, facilitating focus groups and activities.
- Own various special projects focused on streamlining recruiting processes and enhancing the candidate experience.
- Update job postings on external sites (NACE Link, Experience, etc.)
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials, presentations, and social media communication to support University Relations recruitment efforts.
- Work with shipping vendors to ensure branding and marketing materials are delivered and received in a timely matter.