Software Engineer III
Walmart Stores SAN BRUNO, CA
About the Job
- Participate in Software Engineering for large-scale, eCommerce web applications, tools, and/or software.
- Support continuous integration process improvement and innovation.
- Write test plans, test strategy and automated test cases Identify opportunities for improved software development life cycle.
- Troubleshoot critical defects in software coding.
- Work closely with the Developers and Engineers to achieve a high level of code coverage.
- Assists in providing guidance to offshore associates.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans.
- Develops software quality assurance (SQA) project plans.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience developing and testing highly distributed, complex eCommerce Platforms
- At least 2+ years hands-on scripting (automation) experience in any of the following languages – JAVA (preferred) or similar
- Experience testing different web service methodologies REST, SOAP, over XML, JSON payloads
- Experience testing message (JMS/Kafka) based application integrations
- Hands-on experience working with relational database (Oracle, MySQL)
Additional Preferred Qualifications
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
Need high skilled Software Engineer in Test to develop sophisticated end to end testing frameworks and tools which will ensure high quality of Samsclub ecommerce site, mobile apps and mobile website. Resources will also be responsible for effective and shorter releases for ecommerce platform which will enable to release new version of ecommerce platforms sooner and meet business KPIs