Director, Product Management, Mobile Apps
Walmart Stores SAN BRUNO, CA
About the Job
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Directs product initiatives
- Ensures the delivery of the product area portfolio
- Leads the formulation of product vision and strategy for a single product area
- Provides overall direction for a Product Management area
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field and 7 years experience in eCommerce product management, management consulting, or related field OR 11 years experience in eCommerce product management, management consulting, or related field.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
Oversee Mobile Apps customer experience for Walmart