Software Engineer 1 - Tech CA (ISD8483)
Walmart Stores SAN BRUNO, CA
About the Job
• Expertise in backend engineering
• Experience working with MongoDB, Redis, Memcached and/or other databases
• Experience with SOA architecture
- Bachelor of Science OR 1 years experience in software engineering
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year experience in writing technical design documents.
- 1 year experience using Wfc, Soap adapters as transport or related program.
- 1 year experience with single sign-on configuration objects.
- 1 year experience writing SQL queries in a database platform (for example, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server).
- 1 year experience writing complex stored procedures, policies, or related procedures.
- 2 years experience with BizTalk or equivalent web services integration platform.
With more than 600 Sam’s Club locations, we offer over 47 million customers more of what they love for less. Our web-based platform is a big part of that growth. The SamsClub.com team is focused on creating the in-club experience online. That is a big job! We’re solution seekers and innovators inspired by a commitment to provide our members increased access and greater value. The work is challenging and incredibly rewarding.
There are very few places, if any, where you can bridge physical and digital experiences for tens of millions of users. Our team builds mobile and ecommerce applications that empower customers in over 600 Sam's Club stores. We are a data-driven team and we constantly improve our products based on user data and feedback. Moreover, we experiment with new features and technologies and scale successful products rapidly.
We are results focused and expect our engineers to be involved in all parts of the product development from product requirements and design to implementation and quality assurance. We follow and adapt new technologies and our work includes challenges in the areas of security, geo-location, payments, scalability and architecture.
We take great pride in our entrepreneurial culture and the strength of our engineering team. If that sounds exciting to you, we want to talk to you about joining us.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages software solutions
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates on team projects
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports software platforms