Senior Product Manager
Walmart Stores SAN BRUNO, CA
About the Job
- Develops and champions a product vision, strategy, and roadmap for a product area in support of corporate goals and objectives
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Product Management
- Drives the product discovery process for large complex, and/or ambiguous projects
- Manages vendor relationships
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Supports product implementation and deployment for large, complex, and ambiguous projects
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Please add text
The Walmart eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in technology, merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
This person would be responsible for the roadmap, prioritization and execution of Next-Gen Supply Chain platform for Sam's Club e-Commerce focusing mainly on Warehouse Management System and Fulfillment Systems. This is a lead role within Supply Chain product org. This role will directly impact the critical goal of shipping out orders in 2 days or less for this year (part of Free/Fast Shipping initiative) as well as expansion of our fulfillment network including Dark Clubs and other ship nodes.