About the Job
Workforce Coordinatorat Hayneedle
Want to help change the future of online commerce? Ready to work with a team of rock stars at the intersection of content, commerce, and technology to build the world’s most customer-centric home shopping experience?
Hayneedle was recently acquired by Walmart/Jet and is experiencing unprecedented growth. With an entrepreneurial spirit that fosters teamwork and professional development, our business is poised to redefine the way consumers decorate and shop for their home. We are looking for a Workforce Coordinator to monitor call data and support care agents.
This role will report to the Workforce and Analytics Manager and will be based at Hayneedle's Customer Care Center in Omaha, Nebraska.
This position interprets data, formulates, and implements modifications to staffing plans for agent schedules and skill assignments to balance resources, both in real time and future planning. This role will also be responsible for providing technical troubleshooting to Work At Home associates. This position will include some weekends and evenings.
What you get to do:
- Oversee day to day operations of the Scheduling, Call Traffic, and Floor Assistant departments.
- Forecast necessary staffing for the Call Center department for any given time of day to ensure proper coverage in all business units.
- Analyze forecast data to determine scheduling options for employees and administrate shift bids.
- Evaluate staffing levels in order to approve or decline requests for time off and schedule changes.
- Analyze existing staffing and evaluate the need for additional hours. Administration of extra hours.
- Direct staff movement within the department and update reallocation information.
- Assist employees in requesting schedule changes and approved time off.
- Monitor attendance.
- Respond to inquiries directed to Workforce (phone calls, emails, instant messages).
- Monitor and report hourly call volume for the Call Center department.
- Analyze population data; call volume modeling, handling times, and marketing trends using multiple programs to accurately forecast staffing requirements in the Call Center Department.
- Support middle and upper management by developing accurate reporting tools and writing reports.
- Collect, consolidate and analyze population data for internal customers using multiple spreadsheet and database programs.
- Update procedures and other reference materials as requested. Update performance boards daily and post agent performance as warranted.
- Abide by all policies and procedures of the Call Center Department and Hayneedle Company.
Who you are?
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of customer experience skills preferred.
- 1-2 years of workforce management experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word required. Proficient in Microsoft Access preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with frequent interruptions.
- Advanced personal computer skills, with solid analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to communicate in a professional manner across all organizational levels, both written and verbal.
- High attention to detail and excellent research skills.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Maintain reliable and consistent attendance.
What we can offer you:
- Starting pay of $16.50 an hour.
- Exciting, challenging problems to solve - you'll never have a boring day at the office.
- A refreshingly fun work environment where you will collaborate with a smart and talented team of designers, engineers and business folks who care most about getting things done.
- Opportunity to participate in the growth stage of a business.
Family of Brands: