Senior Software Engineer
Sam's Club Bengaluru, KA
About the Job
Job Description:lobal Back Office Solutions @WalmartLabs Bangalore in India is focused on deploying Enterprise solutions across all our global business markets. The team delivers solutions across various domains like Finance, People, Real Estate, Indirect Spend Management, Manufacturing and Retail.
The charter for the Global Back Office Solutions team is to deliver on the goal of Everyday Low Cost (EDLC) by driving efficiency in all the back office processes, through technology. Combining Technologists with Business Analysts and data experts, we build and deploy solutions that support billions of transactions every month.
As a part of @WalmartLabs Bangalore team in India that works on ERP implementations in the areas of Retail, Manufacturing, Procurement, Human Resources and Real estate business functions for multiple Walmart markets with SAP and IBM-Tririga, your design and solution will have a significant impact on Walmart’s Global Back office Solution. You will be challenged with unparalleled complex business problems that spans across multiple countries, highest number of users and the highest data volume in the world.
- Drive design, development, implementation and documentation of solutions in SAP domain.
- Extensively Work on POCs to adopt the right solution for business.
- Contribute to the success of the implementation by applying SAP technical skills, to design and deploy enhanced processes and technical solutions in support of strategic initiatives.
- Coordinate with functional team to understand the requirement and design effective solutions.
- Work closely with the technical team and follow established practices for the delivery of solutions meeting QCD (Quality, Cost & Delivery).
- Drive and fuel innovation within the team, build hacks, work on patents.
- Learn on the go and work on both new requests/projects as well as support production based on priority.