LeadOps(AllDist/FulfCtrs)-LOGS- QA INT S4
Walmart Stores ATLANTA, GA
About the Job
- Completes and prioritizes work assignments
- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs
- Helps resolve day-to-day associate challenges
- Leads and participates in teams
- Monitors work plans, workloads, and associates in order to meet deadlines
- Supervise associates in area of responsibility
- Supports associate engagement
- 6 months experience as a Walmart Logistics associate OR 1 year experience in a manufacturing, warehousing, or distribution center environment OR 2 or more years of college in a Business or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year experience in a leadership or supervisory role in a manufacturing, warehousing, or distribution center environment.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.